This latest Linux based LibreELEC firmware currently with Jarvis KODI 16.1 is now installed on all our new MXQ M12CX S905X 64 Bit quad core boxes. This firmware is very easy to update, should the need be necessary, with our easy to follow instructions which will be provided as and when required and without the need to return the box to us for future firmware upgrades. So you can stay up to date with the latest and the best.
NEW HIGHER SPEC – SAME LOW PRICE
Thanks to our good purchasing arrangements and a much higher mass production of these latest KODI boxes, the price is held the same as the previous lower spec S805 boxes we offered which was already considerably cheaper than the previous old dual core boxes. Not only that the specifications are now far higher with these latest boxes which use the new Amlogic S905X 64 bit processor and a full 4K (UHD) compatible display output. So we can offer these new quad core boxes complete, pre loaded with our latest set of popular add-ons and ready to go, all for just £89. Please do not confuse these boxes with the cheap plastic cased boxes you may see as the boxes we offer are of a significantly better quality build. Of course we also have to charge, as before, the flat international registered priority worldwide airmail postage and packing fee of £20 making a total of £109 inclusive.
You can also save a further £5 by making your payment directly to a UK bank account as this saves PayPal’s high transfer charges we otherwise incur. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
As there are problems with the automated ordering system when trying to add to your cart, please email ray direct at email@example.com with your order so he can manually and quickly process this for you.
Please note that, as with normal practice, all local customs conditions, duty and tax charges that may be incurred are of course the responsibility of the buyer.
- Chipset – Amlogic S905X 64 Bit Quad-Core Cortex-A53 1.5GHz.
- GPU – Penta-Core ARM Mali-450 – 750MHz.
- FLASH – 8GB EMMC.
- SDRAM – 1GB DDR3.
- OS – Powered by Linux KODI with the latest LibreELEC Jarvis 16.1 firmware.
- Supports 4K and of course 1080 video playback.
- Audio – Digital Audio Fibre Optic TOSLink port, and of course via HDMI output.
- USB host – 2 x High speed USB 2.0,support U DISK and USB HDD.
- 1 X Micro SD card port supports up to 32GB.
- HDD file system – FAT16/FAT32/NTFS.
- High Definition video output – SD/HD/4K max.4K×2K pixels.
- LAN – Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45.
- Wireless – Built in WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (easily user switchable and configurable with the latest Linux LibreELEC KODI firmware installed).
- Mouse/ Keyboard – Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
- HDMI – HDMI 2a with 3D, HDR,CEC and 4K x 2K @60fps max resolution.
- Dimensions – 10.8 x 10.8 x 1.8 (cms).
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- MXQ M12CX S905X quad core Linux KODI TV media box.
- HDMI cable.
- 110/220V Power Adapter.
- IR Remote Control (requires 2 x AAA batteries not included).
- 8GB SD configured Memory Card.
- Fully pre-configured with the very latest Linux LibreELEC KODI Jarvis 16.1 and personalised for your use.
- Enjoy our latest up-to-date superb pre-installed amazing suite of popular add-ons all set up and ready to go.
- PLUS our own quick installation guide leaflet.
- NEW !! Optional Subscription Live Sports Channels + 100’s more.
- Details here ” www.ntv.mx?r=ray ” Special add-on pre-installed for you with 3 days free trial if required (service is not available in Spain or UK). For Spain get details here ” www.wliptv.com?r=ray “.